Technical Twin air feed

Currently reading:
Technical Twin air feed

Hi guys, just been thinking about the car as I really want to get an induction kit/performance filter for my 2.0 m-jet sport (a topic which I know has been discussed on here multiple times). But due to a new addition to the family, I don't think this will be happening for a while.

But I was looking at the bravo and wondered, has anyone ever created/fitted a twin feed system? The reason I am asking is because, from reading the many threads about bravos and air filters I understand the stock filter sits quite down low, and when I look at the front of the bravo I noticed the large plastic area on the spot light surrounds

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1405028267.015391.jpg sorry for the rubbish picture of the fog light surround, I got it from the internet so not my car - my car is the red one :DImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1405028360.600410.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1405028379.705609.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1405028398.639101.jpg

So anyway, my thinking was to cut in to the surround on each side and fit induction kits which then merge in to 1.

Would this be possible? Unfortunately I don't have the money as mentioned above and lack the technical skills to pull this off, even if it is possible.

Would love to hear other peoples thoughts....

Sent from my iPad using FIAT Forum

I managed to get my air filter off and swap it for a cone filter and my car kept going into limp mode :/ and it sounded like a hiss sucking in and then the same coming out, any ideas?

Back