Technical Turning off Bravo Passenger Airbag

Currently reading:
Technical Turning off Bravo Passenger Airbag

bigfatboy37

Hi,

Does any one have a Bravo that does not have the menu to turn off the passenger airbag?

I own a 2010 Bravo with 4 airbags (2 front and 2 side) here in Singapore. I couldn't find the airbag menu on the console.

Are there actually models where you can't turn it off?

if its the same spec as the UK cars you should have 6 in the front, two in each seat, curtain airbags and the two in the dash, the airbag option is in the cars menu, it can only be accessed while stationary, however I think again the ability to disable them may depend on what country you are in, some have the option to disable the seat belt bleep from the dash, but in the UK cars only a dealer can do it

Hi,

Does any one have a Bravo that does not have the menu to turn off the passenger airbag?

I own a 2010 Bravo with 4 airbags (2 front and 2 side) here in Singapore. I couldn't find the airbag menu on the console.

Are there actually models where you can't turn it off?

In the UK you must be able to turn off the passengers airbag so you can carry baby seats in the front. Mine has an option to do it on the menu but for example my brothers Suzuki has a button you need to press thats hidden in the doorframe (you cant get to it when the car is moving).

if its the same spec as the UK cars you should have 6 in the front, two in each seat, curtain airbags and the two in the dash, the airbag option is in the cars menu, it can only be accessed while stationary, however I think again the ability to disable them may depend on what country you are in, some have the option to disable the seat belt bleep from the dash, but in the UK cars only a dealer can do it

I've counted I have 4 airbags. 2 in the seat, 2 front, no curtain airbags. I've been going through the menu many times and cannot find the disable passenger airbag option.

We have the same for the self belt beep here. Only the dealer can disable it.

Back