Technical turbo pulling back

Currently reading:
Technical turbo pulling back

I would like to fix a problem that has been on my car ever since buying it. At high revs the turbo pulls back and cuts the revs, I've changed the boost control valve, a split top hose that I think feeds air from intercooler. I cant see any split pipes. Have also had exhaust manifold fixed. I have Fiat ECU scan, any help appreciated Thx David

I would like to fix a problem that has been on my car ever since buying it. At high revs the turbo pulls back and cuts the revs, I've changed the boost control valve, a split top hose that I think feeds air from intercooler. I cant see any split pipes. Have also had exhaust manifold fixed. I have Fiat ECU scan, any help appreciated Thx David
Not overboosting? I assume your scanner would show that.

Thx 4 your reply Mike. Went out yesterday for a long drive and monitored fuel pressure, turbo boost pressure and required air and actual air. Difficult to follow figures but it seems started off air under load at high revs. I have this morning disconneted the MAF and it seems much better, not sure if its perfect. Just ordered a new Bosch MAF so we will see if that's the problem.

Thx 4 your reply Mike. Went out yesterday for a long drive and monitored fuel pressure, turbo boost pressure and required air and actual air. Difficult to follow figures but it seems started off air under load at high revs. I have this morning disconneted the MAF and it seems much better, not sure if its perfect. Just ordered a new Bosch MAF so we will see if that's the problem.
Fingers crossed for a cheap fix(y)

Back