Trax! - Top day out.

Currently reading:
Trax! - Top day out.

Ozric-Al

Established member
Well, just woken up after a quick power nap after getting back from Trax. Our good luck weather-wise for the meets this year continued and once again my skin feels too small for my head! (OUCH!!!!!)

Unfortunately, Jims car didn't make as about 100 miles out from home his gearbox decided to dismantle itself and **** transmission fluid all over the palce. Unfortunately (PT2), they couldn't get his car on the back of the truck (low skirts) and quoted £450 to get a crane truck!!!!!! I'm sure Wimmy wil let us know when he gets in what the final score was but FAO Jim- Hope you got sorted OK mate.

Back to Trax - Having joined the que at 08:00 our first bit of fun was Smee (being totally Smee) got out of his car on the dual carriageway only to find he hadn't applied the handbrake! Only a bit of quick footwork preventing him from making a rather nasty mess of Gav's car! I suppose it serves him right for some of the ****E he was playing on his stereo! The BIRDY SONG!!!!

The que was a bloody nightmare and we eventually pulled into our stand right by the track :) at 10:30.

Usual mix of Lax Flower toss and "young" "ladies" doing "their thang" with a little bap-out action (sorry ladies).

Great to see everyone again (and Mr Al - Keep sctumm about my little idea ) and especially good to see JamesP after such a long while - That is still one lovely looking car and a truly awesome interior.

Good also to meet a couple of the bods from here, namely Chris with the sepergera yellow Bravo and Donk? who saw fit to take the Mundaneo rather than his Bravo today (Shame on you Donk!! ;))

And finally, OW, MY FIRKIN FACE HURTS!!!!!!!!

(Please note that many of the referred to characters only post on the Bravo - Forum. Still fun to mention them anyway :))

Last edited:
Hey,

Yeah great day out good to see the sun shining got a few pics i'll post up, none of the BOO sorry my camera died.

Some very nice cars there though even if most of them were none italian although the lambo's were v.nice.

Here you go then a few pics i took of the cars as well as a couple (literally) of some of the rather fine looking women.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Jamie1986/Trax/

Enjoy.

P.s sorry for the amount of jap cars in advance
00000034.gif

Chris619 said:
Yeah it was a great day out. Ozric-Al i see that you havent said about getting locked out of your car lol.

You know it's amazing just how quickly you can go off people Chris. ;) :D

i went even though it was a 210 mile round trip and my first time on the motorway, and it was worth it i really enjoyed myslf especially on a few photo occasions.

Although gotta say i only saw a few fiats in total so must have missed you all,and the quality on one of them was appauling cant belive it was being shown off.

A very good day overall except for the bloody traffic going from there although it did mean i over took a scooby in my cinq.

Back