Trafford centre meet - Saturday night eating plans.

Currently reading:
Trafford centre meet - Saturday night eating plans.

I'm confirming the numbers with Tiggis tonight and so far I have:
Helz
Sammi (boo)
Rich (Brickfoot)
Rickster
Dave
Sharon (Mrs Dave)
Pete (Fixitagaintomorrow)
Gaz (Wrexham)
Dawn (of Time)
Kev (Bravo owd chap)
Claire (Babysei)
Alex (GhostWKD)
Arc
Argo
Angie and BF
Sie (Surfin fella)

If anyone is on the list and shouldn't be, or isn't on the list and should be, please let me know ASAP. If anyone would love to come but needs the time changing, also if anyone has any special food requirements etc. Cheers :)

Last edited:
i might be late to the meal, but i'll avoid it if i can! the car is booked into a garage sat morning to cure the random patches of gearbox oil that appear under the car! And i'm marshalling at a rally during saturday daytime!

thought i'd have to cancel at first.. but i should be able to juggle it! :D

Arc if you want my number for the day PM me and we can sort somethign with the food ie. order you something, have starters while we're waiting etc.

OK Gaz - I wasn't sure whether to add him as he wasn't sure whether he was going or not. If he could let me know either way it would be appreciated :)

I have now finalised Tiggis for 17, no-one with special food requirements. If anyone needs me to make any changes I will do so on Saturday. They have been ever so good fitting all of us in so let's all be there on time, best behaviour et al. See you there!

I wasn't intending coming on the sat due to time constraints (not so much money) but will be around on sunday :D

Back