Technical Tow Bar 4x4

Currently reading:
Technical Tow Bar 4x4

Derek C

Just wondering what the tow bar options are (rear and possibly front)?

Looks like one was fitted to the rear of mine but no real clues and no bolt holes in the floor?

Tried search but too many returns.

Ta:)

The rear fits on the upstand in the centre of the bumper if you still have one then cranks down to the central floor member for about 250 mm where it is bolted also
Front front near side if fitted here from the front cross member then bolted as a bumper sandwich
Best tapped m16 holes so it can be removed. With bolts left in and then well greased.
Both are usually made up from 50mm box section
If a bull bar is fitted sometimes they can be incorporated with the n/s upright

Last edited:
Dc if you thinking of a winch get a tow ball mounted one it then can be fitted at either the front or rear wire some 10mm cable to both point then fit a fork lift or floor polisher charger plug to each point. Just plug up and go if get a wireless model

IMG_1508786237.433277.jpg
IMG_1508786253.388446.jpg
IMG_1508786267.307509.jpg
Winch
Plug
Adaptor plate
This could easily made up just with a hitch and steel plate

Dc if you thinking of a winch get a tow ball mounted one it then can be fitted at either the front or rear wire some 10mm cable to both point then fit a fork lift or floor polisher charger plug to each point. Just plug up and go if get a wireless model

Just wondering if anyone on this Forum has a life outside of Panda's?
Seriously good info thanks!

Sorry for the late response.
Seems Photobucket are pulling 3rd party image hosting and everyone is downloading their web images. So now trying ibb.co

I have this;
P1010058.jpg

and this:

So I guess I am looking for the same 'arm' as binhoker?

Sorry for the late response.
Seems Photobucket are pulling 3rd party image hosting and everyone is downloading their web images. So now trying ibb.co

I have this;
P1010058.jpg

and this:

So I guess I am looking for the same 'arm' as binhoker?

Well yes unless you have accses to a welder . Then it’s 2 hours fabricating one. Try. Subito. Or eBay it. Or ask Luca for help finding one sj

Well yes unless you have accses to a welder . Then it’s 2 hours fabricating one. Try. Subito. Or eBay it. Or ask Luca for help finding one sj

Seen my welding? (n)
Think I will try shopping first.

Thanks for the leads.

Back