Technical Top mounts??

Currently reading:
Technical Top mounts??

Should have changed these when i lowered the van but didnt.silly me.the nearside sounds a bit dry recently so gona change both.
Question is are they the same as the nemo/bipper as there is new ones on eBay save me going to the garage to order them.

Should have changed these when i lowered the van but didnt.silly me.the nearside sounds a bit dry recently so gona change both.
Question is are they the same as the nemo/bipper as there is new ones on eBay save me going to the garage to order them.

Word on the street suggests you load the under wing part with grease to keep the weather/water/grit/grime out.

Someone said recently that the floor pan or running gear for the Fiorino was a Croma or Punto or Uno - which was it? (Also that looking at the Fiorino from underneath was like looking at a Corsa.)
Just wondering because it may be that the Fiorino uses hubs/brakes/engine mounts/parts [various] from one other Fiat (I hope it's only one..) and if so that would make sourcing things a lot easier.

I can't see anyone making special parts for a van as 95% of them will be workhorses in fleets but for the remaining 5% like us on here, some of us may choose to upgrade bits so if we can buy items specified for a "Fiat Model X" then that will be a bonus.

All wisdom gratefully received (y)

R-V-M

Last edited:
Back