Styling Tonights project

Currently reading:
Styling Tonights project

Wilqaeda

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1382388307.310093.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1382388320.562568.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1382388337.205176.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1382388353.589885.jpg

So i wanted to do something a little different with the vent and climate control surrounds, while i was at it i started on the wing mirrors also.

Was supposed to be camo but imo it looks like cow print haha! Still though, i like it!

From your photos I thought this was the 'during' part of your project :shrug:

Will you be leaving it as is or starting again? :confused:

(I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not insulting by the way) :)

How about (for the vents) to match the body colour? :idea:

Matching the vents to the body was exactly what i didn't want to do, seen it done loads of times thats why i wanted something different.

Seeing it in daylight i'm not sure about the vents, love the wingmirror though!

As for criticism, i don't mind constructive and i don't mind banter ;). After all it's my car and i can do what i wsnt with it.

Plus, its a vinyl wrap so i can peel it off if i don't like it!

Find a local Wrapping shop, go pay them a visit. U dont have to get them to wrap anything but they all stock all sorts of wraps. Browse around and u can buy an of cuts of any wrap u will like. I highly recommend doing this mate if u cant make ur mind up and u would be surprised to see wraps in an effects u did not expected to see. Like brushed aluminum or dis-colored titanium. Might be worth doing something like that. My local shop has over a hundred different wraps!

I like the mirrors, think that looks awesome. Still not 100% about the vents, will give them a week and see if it grows on me.

Didn't think about looking for different patterns/textures/finishes but I like that idea. I'll do some research this weekend try and find a local wrap shop! Cheers for that :)

Matching the vents to the body was exactly what i didn't want to do, seen it done loads of times thats why i wanted something different.

Seeing it in daylight i'm not sure about the vents, love the wingmirror though!

As for criticism, i don't mind constructive and i don't mind banter ;). After all it's my car and i can do what i wsnt with it.

Plus, its a vinyl wrap so i can peel it off if i don't like it!

Of course, it might be that it all looks better in the flesh and not in photos too!

Are the vents easy to remove, and without breaking any clips etc?

Piece of cake! Used a small screwdriver, popped out really easy and pushed back in too! I like the fact they are gloss not matte.

Only problem was i broke the misses' hairdryer! Dog house for me!

Back