Styling To smooth or not to smooth

Currently reading:
Styling To smooth or not to smooth

Should I smooth the boot of my Grande?

• Total voters
Mines been done on my mjet, was like it when I bought it and appears to be a good job, have not seen it done much before!

Mines been done on my mjet, was like it when I bought it and appears to be a good job, have not seen it done much before!
by smoothing do you mean just the punto badge or taking out the fiat badge and filling it in/painting over?

Mines had the fiat badge taken off and filled and sprayed, for the full on smoothed effect :) I can post a photo if people are curious to see what it looks like?

Mines had the fiat badge taken off and filled and sprayed, for the full on smoothed effect :) I can post a photo if people are curious to see what it looks like?
Yes please :) im tempted to do it on mine, just wanna see what it looks like

Yes, as they say -> a picture sometimes says more then a thouzands words...

did they respray the whole panel, or only the filled part?

Looks good Dave, think it suits black well. Mind if I ask how much it cost?

I'd be surprised if the bodyshop only had to spray that section, some may want to paint the whole panel so its nice and even.

thanks, the Car had allready had it done when i bought it, thats why im not too sure on the details regarding how it was done lol :)

Back