Technical tjet damaged elbow -> silicon hose?

Currently reading:
Technical tjet damaged elbow -> silicon hose?

deta

Hi carmates,

i have some problem with one of the elbow comes from the turbo outlet, marked with a red dot (see attachment). its damaged. i would replace with a silicon hose but its model specific. at forge motorsports i found but they sell only in kits pretty expensive, especially i dont need to replace all of the hoses at all.
any idea or any garage/factory who sell only this elbow? moreover it should be delivered to eastern europe hiphip hurray. :confused:
now im going to to call used parts services. the very last solution would be a curved metal elbow. i prefer factory solutions but its comes with the turbo outlet and i dont need the outlet...

thanks!

Attachments

• ePER coolercso.jpg
    ePER coolercso.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 41
Not sure how you'd get a metal elbow made, have you asked forge if they sell the hose seperately? If not you could try ordering some silicone pipe and making it yourself, like a few people on this forum have done for induction kits.

i asked forge distributors (austria, germany) and they dont sell seperately. i'll ask UK forgemotorsports directly.
if not, i will make myself. the metal solution is simple. there are people who can curve exact size metal (dont know the english expression sorry), and i put silicon hose at both ends. better than nothing.

thank you mate, but already asked them, said: "we don't make hoses for this car."

:bang:

No they wont make model specific kits, but if you gave them the dimensions they will either have a standard pipe that will fit or they can make one that will

understood, but in this case i have solution local.
anyway, accordint to ePer (btw, here means strawberry:)) fiat replaced this elbow to one unit with the turbo outlet. coincidence, hmm?

understood, but in this case i have solution local.
anyway, accordint to ePer (btw, here means strawberry:)) fiat replaced this elbow to one unit with the turbo outlet. coincidence, hmm?

Lol strawberry. I've never seen a T-Jet with the elbow replaced to a single unit, mine was the same as yours.

If you need anything like measurements or something, then just contact me and I'll do my best. Good luck :)

right, i found model specific silicon hose on ebay, 70€... pretty expensive. forge said they dont sell just in kit.
finally, today i went to a garage and did this for ~23€. (see attachment)
who feels the difference? :rolleyes:
on my way home, read out the boost pressure sensors said 1 bar. :worship:

Attachments

• DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 16
Back