Technical tipo will not start.. help pls

Currently reading:
Technical tipo will not start.. help pls

Rany

hello everyone.
I have a fiat tipo 1.6, it would not start.
I have checked the fuel pump, spark it is work

what is the problem?? help me plz
sorry for my english is bad:bang:

Hi. Is your car injection?

As a start I would make sure that fuel is being delivered - even if the pump is buzzing, check all the wires for loose connections and the fuses - especially the underbonnet ones. I would look closely at the coil and if your car is injection I would also check the collant temp sensor. if this is not working the ECU does not know how much fuel to inject or what mixture to start the car from cold.

If it is the sensor the only fix is to replace. I know very little about the 1.6 as I have only owned the 16v 2 Litre. On this car there is a "cold start valve" that bypasses some of the air intake ducting - you can disconect this which will enable the car to start if you have the valve and it has failed.

Hopefully others will chip in with some answers - sorry I onmly know about the Sedicivalvole.

Good luck

Fuel delivered, i have check all fuses it is okej, and i have replace the temp sensor.

fuel it is delivered to much. when i remove fuelrelay, the car will start but no fuel is delivered, because relay is disconnected

pls help me :confused:

Check the pressure regulator diaphragm and its spring.
It is positioned at the side of the injector in the TBI (Throttle Body Injection).
Use Torx T-20 key to remove the steel cap.

See details in these self explained pictures below.

tbi.jpg

tbi2.jpg

tbi3.jpg

tbi4.jpg

tbi5.jpg

Last edited:
i have test that before..

i have change ecu box and the car its work great.

thx for help..

Check the pressure regulator diaphragm and its spring.
It is positioned at the side of the injector in the TBI (Throttle Body Injection).
Use Torx T-20 key to remove the steel cap.

See details in these self explained pictures below.

tbi.jpg

tbi2.jpg

tbi3.jpg

tbi4.jpg

tbi5.jpg
Hi, I can't see image

Back