Technical Tipo 1.4 DGT Tuning

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo 1.4 DGT Tuning

jessie2222

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good reputable companies for tuning tipos. I have looked at www.tipo16v.co.uk but would like to know of more companies in ireland if possible.
The tipo is 1.4 DGT five door. 1990. 49766 miles. The car was left to me by a friend of the family before he passed away. His only concern was it would damage my "street-cred". I want to prove him wrong. As well as engine modifications I want to add a nice(subtle)body kit. Also any suggestions for alloys would be appreciated.Since the car was given to me I don't mind spending a couple of grand on it.
Ps since i got the tipo my clio sport has been left in the garage. The tipo has more room and a cool dashboard :D

Thanks all in advance
Jessie2222

i once had the same model - in fact i passed my test in one - the dashboard rocks - until it goes wrong - then its a pain in the arse, not sure about other mods - you could allways have a look at some universal ones.

as far as alloys go - i'd go for big and angular - bit like the tipo itself - and if you are struggling for something to do with youre clio sport - i accept donations ;)

SEI POWER
The NOS Guzzler with more posts than you - - is Donz

Back