tint

Currently reading:
tint

S

stephen

i own a dark blue bravo hgt which i have recently gottn resprayed and got brand new white ice alloys for, wondering if i should tint the rear windows ?

Post a pic of it so we can photoshop it a bit and then decide ;)

sven3.jpg

Members Site ---------My Site

get them tinted mate, ive just booked mine in to be done , but im havin all 5 windows done, 15% on front, 35% on rear quarters, and 50% on tailgate

ive always thought about this

ive always thought about getting mine done but have always had doubts like will it suit the car with it being dark colour :s Also wanted the fronts done too but didnt know what was allowed ,not keen on cars that just have the back .

Mike

Would look good with the windows tinted, tinted windows always seem to suit darker coloured cars i think, as far as i know the front windows are illegal to be tinted.

eddie is right,
front tints are illegal, thats why im going for 15% which is really light, so hopefully the plod wont see / notice them,

besides they would have to catch me first lol,

I had the same % on my blue HLX and it looked so much better than windows with out tint...

My HGT has none and im worried that my shelf speakers will soon be the target of some thief.. never had that problem with the HLX cus you couldn't see them unless your face was pressed against the glass.

P010810_075601.jpg

i think some time or other i will get mine done then to same % :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with Working Steering Wheel Controls :)