Tiger Woods and Gamer Face

Currently reading:
Tiger Woods and Gamer Face

Koa

Free dentistry available
Hi,

Has anyone got Tiger Woods 2008 and have you tried out the gamer face section where you can upload a picture of yourself to the net and download it in the game for your golfer, it saves you buying the cam and works brilliant. I changed all the animations on my golfer and seeing a spitting image of yourself doing all these funny winning dances really adds to the game (y) I nearly Pee myself every time I do the old mans war dance :rolleyes: :D

:D

I haven't bothered with golf games too much and I wasn't going to bother with this one either but when I bought my 360 Elite I could choose 1 free game and it was the most expensive one in the shop that I didn't already own :D I figured I'd give it a chance, with all my other sports games it sits in quite well and I can play it when I have had a really hard day and I'm not in the mood for an intense session of gaming, it's really very relaxing and somewhat better than using a toothpick on my eyes :D
Looks good on the big tele but the crowd could do with a little extra polish (n)

I've got Woods 08, don't really know why i bought it, but its a decent enough game,like Koa says nice and relaxing I play it to wind down.Never work in games retail, a mixture of staff discount and standing round looking at the boxes all day mean you end up owning most of the store's back catalogue.

Back