Throttle Position Sensor 1999 Fiat Bravo HGT 155

Currently reading:
Throttle Position Sensor 1999 Fiat Bravo HGT 155

S

Simon Midgley

Hi there,

Sorry to trouble you but I'm despairing! I'm after a Throttle Position Sensor for a 1999 Fiat Bravo HGT 20v 155 and my garage has given me the Bosch part number 0205003052 for throttle body 967081802-2? Does this sound right to you as having difficulty sourcing one. Apparently according to my garage, Fiat themselves weren't very helpful.......

paste 0205003052 into ebay and theres one for £38 inc pp... used but no doubt alot cheaper than new... also post a message FAO Sly Si he is currently braking a 155 all engine parts still there.

P010810_075601.jpg

poor contace at the APP,sensor harness multi plug,

solve the problem alltogether , bypass it,

access ECM memory and erase all trouble codes,
switch off ignition,
disconnect battery earth lead,
remove APP sensor to ECM harness multi plug,
cut all wires 20mm from multi plugs,
solder corresponding wires from APP sensor harness to ECM harness,
insulate each wire and wrap harness,
reconnect battery earth lead

Hi - just re that eBay item. That seems to be the throttle body rather than the sensor itself....does anyone have a sensor going?

karl is right im breaking a 155 hgt unfortunatly the car is going this week ive had enough of it. if you show me a pic of what you want and where it is i'll strip it off car and send you it for a small handling fee

if in doubt, give it a clout

Hi Sly Si, I'm after 2 bits if possible. The first is the throttle position sensor which is attached to the throttle body apparently (sorry I'm not that good with car engines - yet!) and also the handbrake gaitor with the plastic bit that clips in around the base..mines broken so it always rides up. Are you able to help??? Kind regards, Simon