Technical Throttle position problem

Currently reading:
Technical Throttle position problem

dinkocar

Hi,
I am new to this forum, and to Fiat also :)
I bought Fiat Doblo 1.4 8V 2008 very cheap, but with some issues which I need to solve. I have managed to do a lot of work myself, and there is still a lot left, but here is one thing that confuses me, and I would need help with it.
I am using MultiEcuScan to read parameters. The confusing thing is that Throttle position (%) is 0 at idle, but Throttle position Track 1 and 2 (deg) is 3,5 (or something like that). So I have tried moving throttle manually (with engine off), and TP Track 1 and 2 are going linear to 90 degrees (at WOT), which is expected, but TP percentage stays at 0 until about 60 degrees, and then it rapidly jumps to above 60% and then it goes gradually to 100% at WOT, which is also expected. I have found info that it is possible to do throttle sync, but I can't find that option in MultiEcuScan, and I have tried to do some of the manual procedures, but none of them are Doblo specific (some of the are for Fiat some of them are for Alfa etc.).
So, any help on how to do throttle sync, would be helpful. Or maybe the problem is something else?
Thanks.

Hi,
I am new to this forum, and to Fiat also :)
I bought Fiat Doblo 1.4 8V 2008 very cheap, but with some issues which I need to solve. I have managed to do a lot of work myself, and there is still a lot left, but here is one thing that confuses me, and I would need help with it.
I am using MultiEcuScan to read parameters. The confusing thing is that Throttle position (%) is 0 at idle, but Throttle position Track 1 and 2 (deg) is 3,5 (or something like that). So I have tried moving throttle manually (with engine off), and TP Track 1 and 2 are going linear to 90 degrees (at WOT), which is expected, but TP percentage stays at 0 until about 60 degrees, and then it rapidly jumps to above 60% and then it goes gradually to 100% at WOT, which is also expected. I have found info that it is possible to do throttle sync, but I can't find that option in MultiEcuScan, and I have tried to do some of the manual procedures, but none of them are Doblo specific (some of the are for Fiat some of them are for Alfa etc.).
So, any help on how to do throttle sync, would be helpful. Or maybe the problem is something else?
Thanks.
BTW. "Desired Idle RPM" is very low at 208RPM, although It is idling normally around 800RPM. So my guess is that Desired Idle RPM is low because Throttle position is at 0%.

Back