Off Topic This made my night!!!

Currently reading:
Off Topic This made my night!!!

slugworth1987

The Ratter
ok guys at the time of post the video is still uploading but keep an eye on this!!!!

made my night!:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D

fyi it wasn't me and this footage has also been submitted to the police to cover my bum :)

They'll know by the invisible markings from your camera he was speeding not you

Also - did you flash your lights at him after? or was there a disco ball going on after?

Ziggy

Along time ago there was a mention of folk fitting camera flashguns (which can be activated by the flash of the camera gun) around the number plate. If correctly angled these were said to prevent the speed cameras from getting a clear image of the plate, hence no prosecution.

Dunno if they really work(ed), but it brought back the memories.

yes these flash guns do exist i have one and i works when it detects camera flash it flashes back at the same time Blurring photo taken. :devil:

Thought it looked familiar, then saw the text on the video. It's not like it's a new camera, I've seen it go off before. You don't need to worry about them thinking it was you.. it'll be clear from the two photographs it took who was actually speeding.

I wouldn't have wasted the polices time contacted them A) they don't operate fixed speed cameras and B) the Penalty notice will automatically normally be sent to the registered keeper of the offending vehicle.

FYI this ones of mine is better IMO - I even had my camera locator telling me about it before the mini set it off :devil:

http://youtu.be/P3Nowe0Fe8Q

I wouldn't have wasted the polices time contacted them A) they don't operate fixed speed cameras and B) the Penalty notice will automatically normally be sent to the registered keeper of the offending vehicle.

FYI this ones of mine is better IMO - I even had my camera locator telling me about it before the mini set it off :devil:

http://youtu.be/P3Nowe0Fe8Q

What camera locator do you have?
Looks like it works to me :) Wouldnt mind one :)
Does it also do the usual sites for cameras *mobile ones?*

Ziggy

Back