DSC00173.JPG

Stilo the stilo finally lowered, Neons, FF Stickers 56k warning.

Introduction

.......what about l.e.d's :D

DSC00173.JPG

thanks dave and craig (y)
Re: who hates neons....

turboned said:
yeah its a no no, as i understand it. if you only use them parked up, off road like at the show, should be fine.

so a no no even if the light is static? i thought if you cant see the source (so only the glow was visible) and it was static then it was all good :confused:

plumbsaround, yeah there is an on/off switch and a mode button for different effects!

Awesome.. does it come as a package or did you put it all together yourself?

And did you get it online or from a shop like Hellfords?

Lol thanx.. I think I saw something similar earlier in Hellfords.. I'll have to give them another look tomorrow.

Is it in a locked cabinet? .. cause I think that's where I saw all LED related objects.

No good lol.. I want some in Green.

Maybe I'll have to venture over to Neons? :(

EDIT: Hmm.. what type of LED's are they? .. if it's that much of an issue I may aswell just buy new Green LED's for them and simply replace them.

Last edited:
I dont know how the hell I missed this thread but I did :( never mind I will say this though I never thought I would see you Frank fit that load of crap on your car and now youv'e got Plumbsy at it as well neons indeed Pah I am going to contact Stu and get you chastised for this you will want the stilo section in neons next God forbid :shakehead @ to stilosmissis get the tea on I'm starving [no pot noodles either] :p

PNL said:
I dont know how the hell I missed this thread but I did :( never mind I will say this though I never thought I would see you Frank fit that load of crap on your car

I tried to talk him out of it :(

PNL said:
@ to stilosmissis get the tea on I'm starving [no pot noodles either] :p

and omg i have just got in from work give me chance :p

sportingsmissus said:
oh & i notice frank hasnt mentioned the injury his car gave him while he cleaned it for max power....was rather funny. :)

OMG :eek: what has he done now :confused:

PNL said:
OMG :eek: what has he done now :confused:

erm, well he was bent down cleaning the wheel nr the drivers door and a car came to drive past so frank moved the bucket and stood up, but as he did he kinda nutted the wing mirror and cut his head open :eek: :eek:

sorry frank but too class not to share :p love you lots xxxx

LMFAO would have loved to see that :p PRICELESS :worship: I do hope he didnt damage the stilo though
rofl.gif

Well to be Frank :rolleyes: I think it looks excellent mate. Lowering has really changed the look of the car, soooo much better, I love it, even the neons look alright (y)

punto_jr_sx75 said:
Looks good, what drop is it on? i must be blind as i didnt see any number realted figure :eek: I will prob have just missed it

Jordan

not that im technically minded but think they are 50/40 drop. that sound bout right :eek:

and KOA im suprised with you :eek:

hey looks like i joined this thread bit late sorry :(

erm no worries frank, i enjoyed helping on it, cheered me up u and kirsty.

cars looking sweet ;)

ok, neons/ l.e.d's heres the lo down ive spoke with several traffic cops on this subject :cool:

they are legal!! however there is a set criteria to meet:

1, they must be a static colour (no strobe effect, pulse, scatter etc)

2, the source of light must not be seen (the tubes themselves) unless there is an unfair positioning of the other car that spots them (i.e) car with neons driving on main road and other car sees the tube as they are on a lower level road (eyeheight with tube)

3. red neons/l.e.d's can only be shown at side and back not at front

4. white neon/ l.e.d's cant be shown at the rear

anyhow spiel over, yeh i like the sticker covering the erm scratch shall we say ;)

Back