DSC00173.JPG

Stilo the stilo finally lowered, Neons, FF Stickers 56k warning.

Introduction

.......what about l.e.d's :D

DSC00173.JPG

thanks dave and craig (y)
sportingsmissus said:
well thanks to max power the sticker collection is going to be added to :rolleyes:

Oh no hell he will be dressing in chavy clothes next definatly a bad move letting stilosporting attend Max
pain.gif

PNL said:
Oh no hell he will be dressing in chavy clothes next definatly a bad move letting stilosporting attend Max
pain.gif

but no one else apart from me seemed to think so :rolleyes: and now he's going to put random and unecessary decals all over the stilo & spoil it :cry:

the thing that makes it worse is that he actually paid money for these stickers, im embarrassed :eek:

crazydave said:
fraid so :eek: what you can do is just disconnect the front tube if its only red ;) the effect is still visible

Wanted to replace the FIAT badge on the front of mine with the chrome scream badge and stick a couple of red LED's behind it... :cry: seems fitting somehow!

saw your stilo at max dude!

Was suprized actually how much of a deeper blue your car is (y)

Although not keen on the sticker on the rear splitter - but i understand your reasoning :)

If you saw a guy with blonde spiky hair walking around the stand with a girl with blonde hair also that was me and the misses checking the forums cars out! (on the saturday that is!) Was going to say hi, but was bit shy like......

Back