The quick question thread

Currently reading:
The quick question thread

Now. Were out of IPV4 addresses now :p

Shouldn't run out when we've moved over to IPv6.:D

A total of 340 undecillion, 282 decillion, 366 nonillion, 920 octillion, 938 septillion, 463 sextillion, 463 quintillion, 374 quadrillion, 607 trillion, 431 billion, 768 million, 211 thousand and 456 IP addessses.

(340282366920938463463374607431768211456)

Dom

One for MEP I think, do petrol stations have to supply gloves? We've had a problem with our suppliers, and this one person is really starting to **** me off about it.

but if we get dermatitis we can sue them?

Could say the same about Halfords not giving gloves when you buy oil though?

Kier, tbh I'm not 100%. I've had one or two customers say it's law, but then so is selling something cheaper because label on shelf said its cheaper so customers say.

All I know is that in all the training I've had from a petroliums officer (£600+ a person a time, so they teach us practically everything) where we've been taught all the legalities surrounding fuel dispensing and retail nothing about gloves being a legal requirement has been mentioned.

Quick way to shut them up though is tell them to Post Office to another petrol station if they're rude, or give them a plastic bag to use (shove hand in it and operate nozzle through it like you would if you were picking up dog pop.)

Could say the same about Halfords not giving gloves when you buy oil though?

Kier, tbh I'm not 100%. I've had one or two customers say it's law, but then so is selling something cheaper because label on shelf said its cheaper so customers say.

All I know is that in all the training I've had from a petroliums officer (£600+ a person a time, so they teach us practically everything) where we've been taught all the legalities surrounding fuel dispensing and retail nothing about gloves being a legal requirement has been mentioned.

Quick way to shut them up though is tell them to Post Office to another petrol station if they're rude, or give them a plastic bag to use (shove hand in it and operate nozzle through it like you would if you were picking up dog pop.)

Thanks! Didn't think it was. More annoying is that he has a load in his car that he uses if we don't have any. If hes that annoyed by it, he could go to another lol...not like we don't have enough near us...10 within 3 miles lol.

Back