The Parking Naz!s and a Merc

Currently reading:
The Parking Naz!s and a Merc

oh dear..

49900x500.jpeg

http://www.t595.net/messageboard/thread/Cant-believe-what-I-saw-today/66976.aspx

bet the owner was a little upset

Last edited:
If he can afford a Merc then he can afford the extra 10 mins of parking. If he hadn't been a cheapskate and over-run his parking time then this wouldn't have happend :rolleyes:

They are allowed to charge him £30 for the privalage not bash his car about and be complete arse holes...

:rolleyes:

makes you wonder just how stupid some people can be (i mean the lorry crane operator :p).

and how much damage can be caused to your car by this, or by wheel clamps etc :(

It's sad really that laws that are meant to keep the roads clear and give other
people a chance to park for a short time have been subverted in the name of profit. The last (Tory) government allowed local authorities to apply to de-criminalise parking regulations and the (mostly) Labour councils have jumped on the bandwagon to make money. All 10 Metropolitan Boroughs in Greater Manchester now enforce parking regs. in their areas, the only exception being
at the Airport where Traffic Wardens which are part of GMP along with the Police enforce the rules. All the other 10 boroughs use parking attendants employed either by themselves or private companies. A Fixed Penalty Penalty Notice issued by a Traffic Warden at the Airport will cost you £30 and you have the choice of a Magistrate's Court hearing if you wish. A penalty charge notice is issued by a parking attendant and if you wish to appeal it goes to a parking tribunal, never quite worked out how they work. Manchester Airport has tried on a number of occasions to decriminalise its roads but the Civil Aviation Authority and Home Office have always refused their request on the grounds of security.

BAHAHA, damn mercs.

and london traffic lot LMAO

TBH I hate paying for parking, don't think i've put money in a machine to pay to park for at least a year, I despise it, especially when its on a public road/city centre, when your alreay paying a freaking fortune in council tax/road tax/fuel duty. and often the charges barely cover the cost of policing the spaces, so its not like they are getting money pumped back into the council funds :rolleyes:

Back