0785aa26.jpg

Cinquecento The funkychinky

Introduction

This is my 95 899 funkychinky. Barsus wheels apexi 40mm drop n a cherry bomb
Cheers all. Yea I like the Matt black too n thought that about the wheels first but the more I look the more I like them. Mirrors are going black too. Will keep ya posted. Neil

You're right mate they do. They look chunkier and more alloy in real life. I will post pics as soon as I fit the springs I reckon it will look good fingers crossed lol

Fitted my alpine 6x9's into new shelf. Had couple of spare mdf spacers so used these on the underside of the parcel shelf n they have strengthened the shelf perfectly. Replaced the front dash speakers with 4" hertz two ways and a pair of Sony tweeters at the top of door pillars. At the mo linked to a jvc headunit which is temperamental but will do while saving for a new one.

Yea mirrors gotta go but thinking of painting them red to go with the abarth red wheel centres? Yea Paul puppy loves the back seat lol. Need to get some covers too or it won't last long lol

Just fitted a second hand mutant mt2200bt head unit in. It maybe not a great make and only 4x40watts but it sounds better than the jvc and also has Bluetooth which works brilliantly with the phone and music transfer from the iPhone. I'd recommend it all day long and because the car is so small the sound quality is very good. :)

Cheers Paul. Yea was trying to figure out a sub placement so I've still got a bit of room. Possibly a small tube with built in amp which is easily movable when I need to get me kite gear in??How ya getting on with yoda?

I was gonna put me 6x9,s in the rear door panels but the only way I could get them to go meant that they were in the way when lowering the rear seats so i put them in the shelf . Have ya still got much left? I'm going to be needing some rear belts and also a spare wheel n jack etc.

still got most of it mate, only sold off a few bits. and most of that was to you lol. pm me a list of what you need mate and ill see what i got, i know i got the rear seat belts, spare wheel, jack, brace, probably got most of what you need if not all(y)

I've loaded a couple on my gallery pics. Still not got me head round this uploading business yet lol. Yea it's tricky but they not too bad.... They'll do anyway. Gonna attempt rear screen today so see how that goes lol can't do that one indoors!

Back