The FS Short film idea

Currently reading:
The FS Short film idea

Some of you might remember we discussed putting together a short film to promote the site. It would just be something of a laugh, though it does mean we need maybe 3-4 cars and owners who'd be happy to appear in front of the camera.

I've a few ideas in my head, and Im sure between us we can get something put together. So lets see who's all up for this, and what you can bring to the table in terms of cars, equipment or knowledge!

Whos in?

oft well if the 126 or the Panda isn't good enough then FINE

Officially in the huff!!!!!!

lol

If it's running, I think the Marea could provide the soundtrack certainly - leaves the problems of copyright and royalties to one side after all :laugh:

Was randomly thinking of possible car vid production the other day as well. Bumper/rad cam ftw certainly and a good choice(s) in backing music. Thinking somekind of dramatic soundtrack orchestral stuff or Fatboy Slim, whatever :laugh:

I'd be up for it though depending on funds and such of course. Enjoy being creative when I can be after all :)

hmm, if we have all the cinqs on this site there, we'll have roughly the right colours for our own take on the italian job, silver can easily replace white :laugh: could make an interesting little segment between shots if the cinqs line up in formation like an italian job remake was away to start....then we do something totally different, keeping viewers on their toes sort of thing :D

Back