the exhaust note :)

Currently reading:
the exhaust note :)

imported_abyss113

Established member
well as some know the exhaust finnaly got fitted to the corolla and this is a video of it with out the baffle at full volume with traction control turned off :)

[video]http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/terrorincognito/?action=view&current=VIDEO0016.mp4[/video]

p.s. im not driving :D

on another note my new wheels arrived :D

anthracite 18" :D

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

girlfriend is away at t in the park this week so can get plenty of time up at the garage this weekend of you fancy giving the cars a work over and clean :D

goona cut the seis bumper so the exhuast can fit correctly :) and then i had to order another brake pipe kit which has arrived so i can finnal get that done :D

im gonna try and find some tyres for these wheels but goddam are they expebsive :)

im not gonna put some cheapos on this time round with the power im putting out the front wheels i want a good bit of grip :D

sizes are around the 215 40 mark and have got my eye on michelins sports :) meant to be very good

abyss113 said:
sizes are around the 215 40 mark and have got my eye on michelins sports :) meant to be very good

heard some good revievs of them in 18's aswell

was speaking to a guy who works at the michelin who reccomended a tyre brands of some sorts that were actually michelins, cant remember the name though :laugh: they are made on the same line, same compound, same tread

yeha a lot of companies do that callum from hectyre was telling me that you can tell by the font on the name they use the same font for the main naime of tyre brand lets you know who its made by like i think its nankangs and avon are the same company aswell stuff like that

Back