Technical TFT dash screen "RUN" and KMH questions

Currently reading:
Technical TFT dash screen "RUN" and KMH questions

fellowsuk

Right, I consider myself alright figuring out menus in cars, however I have the word "RUN" in the top right of the tft screen in the middle of the dials, in the manual this shows the outside temperature. so what does RUN mean, and how do I change it to the temp?? the top left of the screen displays the speed in KMH how do I change this to MPH. I cat figure this out.

Thanks all.

OK so maybe I had less menus as the car was moving but I've found the "top right" option in setting to change "RUN". It's under number 6 settings, display settings. So that's sorted and changed to temperature However I've changed the speed to kmh and back to mph but I still can't change the kmh at the top left of the screen.

Why would you need to when set to mph? The kmh in the top left is the same as a normal dial speedo which shows mph in big numbers and kmh in little figures.

I think he would like to have other options like time, date, temp rather than Kmh. I have no need to know what the Kmh so having a menu list like the right hand side would be nice. I already asked Fiat customer services re possible software update but alas they were clueless as to why I would want this feature!:bang:

Yes menu changed it is shorter now because my old 500x i put clock on left corner but on this one it shows km/h and you can only change center and right corner.to be honest putting km/h is not a clever think prefer clock on there.and probably they done this way stop all other problems(like reaginf mileage range etc) lol..

Yes exactly I would like say temp top left and speed top right in mph while then having a different large centre display.

Thanks anyway guys, got another question now but I'll start a new thread.

Back