General Test drive planned 1st March

Currently reading:
General Test drive planned 1st March

Have booked a Qubo for the day while the Panda is having its brake recall done.

Not sure whether the missus will like it but its worth a try for free. Have been thinking about a Doblo to fill the practical lugging role but she wont drive one all the time. So maybe spending a bit more on one of these will buy a better spec and a car that will be used more often.

Although I am sure the Dob 120bhp would be far better at lugging 4 blokes and bikes down to the Alps, cant really tell her that!

More that i cant fill it full of mountain bikes, babies, kit etc... and razz around Europe in it.
But yes it did seem to be a average hatch, not something to moan about but also you would have to try hard to justify spending your own money on. Personally I just dont like midsize hatches.

Since then we found another Qubo and the missus cant get on with the seating position, I also found it only just went back far enough (maybe not enough adjustment for a 12hr+ drive to stretch the legs.)

Back onto Multiplas now, similar price to buy if you hunt around, higher running costs but more space. (especially if you only want to carry 3 people most of the time.)

Back