Technical Tempra 2l Estate Starter Motor

Currently reading:
Technical Tempra 2l Estate Starter Motor

Basildog

Hello, first time here.

I need to know if a 93 K reg starter motor will fit a N reg .Bit of a dummy question, but i know if i just go an buy it(ebay) i'll find out it changed it 94.:)
Thanks for any help

Basildog said:
I need to know if a 93 K reg starter motor will fit a N reg .Bit of a dummy question, but i know if i just go an buy it(ebay) i'll find out it changed it 94.:)
Thanks for any help

Diesel or petrol ?

I have a brand new diesel starter which will fit the N reg.
I bought it and fitted to an N reg diesel, started it once to go for MOT which it failed on extensive rust so I kept the starter as spare for my other 93 K reg diesel.
It's yours if you want it, cheaper than ebay or Fiat.

Petrol (bugger)

I might not need a new starter motor now anyway.It's been at the garage for 3 days and starts every time:bang:

Petrol (bugger)

I might not need a new starter motor now anyway.It's been at the garage for 3 days and starts every time:bang:

Hi Basildog

Did they solve the problem?

My parents have had a 93 2.0ie sw from new & she`s done a very low mileage & is still in nearly new condition. Among the problems that have developed in the last couple of years is a starting one.

The starter turns & turns but she doesnt even try to catch, then, all of a sudden, she does! the time can vary from 10 seconds to 2 minutes & it doesnt matter if she`s hot or cold.

Is that the kind of thing yours is doing?

Thanks.

Back