teamwork (kinda)

Currently reading:
teamwork (kinda)

got together with crazydave yesturday to wash the cars. my missus was so bored by the end lol. well heres the pics and i have to say it is one nice looking punto (y)

DSC00106.JPG

DSC00105.JPG

DSC00104.JPG

DSC00103.JPG

DSC00102.JPG

gotta say stilosporting, they did look pretty sweet after the session :eek: ur camera phone is (y) with them pics (ego boost)

cheers blu, they are lenso stage ones not street octane :( a few people say they are similar but theres more detail on the lenso :p (im jus picky)

Have to admit they both came up pretty nicely, even if it was the longest 3 hours ever!! (y) and what worse is you didnt let me drive after been so patient :cry:

stilosporting said:
but i let you sit in the passengers seat :confused: what more do you want :D

oooh the rewards are endless :( just a little drive would have been nice, i suppose you did both buy me a drink & dave offered me a piece of pizza. ;)

i'm really liking dave's wheels & was so happy to hear he is finally getting rid of the lexarse lights. :D

Hellcat said:
Me and Bunny spent about 2 hours washing the Bravo and the Marea.. Lots of bugs to remove from the front of the Bravo. :p

Not got them quite as well done as your punto and stilo. Very nicely done lads!

thanks. will there be the ability to wash them at stanford as i will be bug infested by the time i get there :bang:

Hellcat said:
Me and Bunny spent about 2 hours washing the Bravo and the Marea.. Lots of bugs to remove from the front of the Bravo. :p

Not got them quite as well done as your punto and stilo. Very nicely done lads!

you didnt give james a sponge & a crash course in taking car of the cars then :p

really needed something to occupy me for 3 hours....;)

sportingsmissus said:
oooh the rewards are endless :( just a little drive would have been nice, i suppose you did both buy me a drink & dave offered me a piece of pizza. ;)

i'm really liking dave's wheels & was so happy to hear he is finally getting rid of the lexarse lights. :D

Thanks, i offer my pizza no prob, the wheels are nice when clean, i know it needs lowering and the lights will be going dont worry (y) but its my choice not the forums :)

Back