General T-Jet Easy Plus or 1.4 Lounge?

Currently reading:
General T-Jet Easy Plus or 1.4 Lounge?

Clem Fandango

Been weighing up purchasing a Tipo but can't make my mind up whether a Lounge version but with the standard 95bhp would be a better choice than a T-Jet with the Easy Plus trim? Ideally I would have the Lounge T-Jet but they are a bit more money than I'm willing to spend at the moment. The standard 1.4 seems a little underpowered but with Lounge trim does have all the bells and whistles at least - but is the performance that bad? The T-Jet is a better engine but is the leap between the trims really high/noticeable?

Also is the sound system any good? I'm not expecting anything great obviously but the stock one in my 09 Megane was the worst thing I'd ever heard...

Been weighing up purchasing a Tipo but can't make my mind up whether a Lounge version but with the standard 95bhp would be a better choice than a T-Jet with the Easy Plus trim? Ideally I would have the Lounge T-Jet but they are a bit more money than I'm willing to spend at the moment. The standard 1.4 seems a little underpowered but with Lounge trim does have all the bells and whistles at least - but is the performance that bad? The T-Jet is a better engine but is the leap between the trims really high/noticeable?

Also is the sound system any good? I'm not expecting anything great obviously but the stock one in my 09 Megane was the worst thing I'd ever heard...
I have TJet Lounge. Brilliant engine. Had a 95bhp as courtesy car and thought it was awful,slow and sluggish. I nearly took it back thinking something was wrong with it till I realised it was the non turbo version. Id go with the t jet

Back