Technical Swift Kontiki 679 tag axle

Currently reading:
Technical Swift Kontiki 679 tag axle

Shortsoc2003

newbie here .....
Hi all i have Swift Kontiki 679 tag axle motorhome on Fiat Ducato chasis with auto Comfortmatic gearbox , gearbox will not select gears comes up with tramsmission fault when engine started and then says no gears available, not possible to move. selects gears if i dont start the engine but soon as i start the engine i get Trasmmision error see handbook and if i put into gear it says gears not available, scanned with my scanner not a brilliant one but showing code P2919-64Tramsmission control unit faulty ( Csc fault ) - signal plausibility failure ???any ideas you great people

Signal plausibility means that the can network is not seeing the signals it is expecting, could be anything from a mouse chewing through a wire to the gearbox failing, could be it’s trying to select the gear but not detecting the gear being in place, so much more investigation is needed

Signal plausibility means that the can network is not seeing the signals it is expecting, could be anything from a mouse chewing through a wire to the gearbox failing, could be it’s trying to select the gear but not detecting the gear being in place, so much more investigation is needed
The weird thing is you can hear it changing from neutral to reverse to 1st , and shows correct gears on dash but soon as you start engine it comes up with the error

newbie here .....
Hi all i have Swift Kontiki 679 tag axle motorhome on Fiat Ducato chasis with auto Comfortmatic gearbox , gearbox will not select gears comes up with tramsmission fault when engine started and then says no gears available, not possible to move. selects gears if i dont start the engine but soon as i start the engine i get Trasmmision error see handbook and if i put into gear it says gears not available, scanned with my scanner not a brilliant one but showing code P2919-64Tramsmission control unit faulty ( Csc fault ) - signal plausibility failure ???any ideas you great people
Hi have the same vehicle and the other day whilst having a tyre changed ,went to reverse out of the garage and i had the same problem left it a minute and then it went into gear and started working ok really strange as i had just come back from France with no problems.Did you find out the problem with yours?as now im a bit concerned in case it happens again ,what mileage has your one done as ive heard you need to change the gear oil at 48000 kilometers.mine has done 23000 miles.

Back