Currently reading:
Technical Swap instrument cluster?

nod64

Hi

I have a motorhome based on a Fiat Ducato (2021 or 2022 - not quite sure which). It's got the Partial LCD instrument pack, with the speedo dial labelled in KMH (picture below). I need to get the speedo dial labelled in MPH, to register the van when I bring it back into the UK, in a few months time. I can see the following options . . . .

1. Buy a Partial LCD cluster (with speedo labelled in MPH), from either a breaker or a main dealer. Does anyone know the part numbers of the Partial LCD instrument packs, labelled in MPH? Any thoughts on the best UK breaker for Ducatos?

2. Get a Full LCD cluster, and change the labels in software settings. Does anyone know if the Full LCD is a direct replacement for the Partial LCD (physical size, electronic connectors, and software)? If so, do you know the part number of the Full LCD version?

3. Open the existing (Partial LCD) cluster and fit an MPH-labelled speedo dial. Unfortunately, the big supplier of replacement dials - Lockwoods - doesn't do one of these. Does anyone know of another supplier of MPH labelled dials? And, it is possible to open up the cluster and replace the speedo dial?

Any other ideas most welcome :)

It has an Auto gearbox (if that makes a difference). VIN = ZFA25000002X144NN

Thanks very much in advance

Nod

Here is the PARTIAL LCD instrument cluster (which I currently have - just need to switch the labelling of the speedo dial to MPH) . .

Ducato LCD Partial.jpg

And here is the FULL LCD version

Ducato LCD FULL.jpg

Last edited:
Back