Technical Suppliers of rear bumper brackets

Currently reading:
Technical Suppliers of rear bumper brackets

i'm pretty sure i could knock one up thats strong enough to manage:) ill try it for my car first obviously lol

i have a new one (non tow side) and its not for sale. Took a lot of effort to find ( a lot of effort) about 3 months ago.

I will see if i can template it onto a sheet of a4 and see if it can be scanned to a file of some kind......

bump!

I gave uptrying to find them managed to get car thru MOT without them being replaced but they are nearly non existant waiting for exhaust mount to break then I will have to do something.
has anybody actually managed to source them?

gutted! the cinq we scrapped the other week had them mounts on it still and they looked new! pretty sure one had a original fiat sticker on it and they where both black powder coated with just a little rust. (car had only done about 30k iirc)

oh well.

i messaged you on the add about them :(

a pair of stainless would be nice and would out last the car, but abit of dosh to spend on SS plate

Ash

I dont suppose anyone has made any progress making any?

or has some dimensions, as there's not enough left of mine to measure....

Yarr, in the Cinq handbook - diagrams for fitting a tow bar and hook, but they show the standard brackets too, so they may be of use?

Attachments

• IMAG0629.jpg
    IMAG0629.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMAG0631.jpg
    IMAG0631.jpg
    590.2 KB · Views: 110
Yarr, in the Cinq handbook - diagrams for fitting a tow bar and hook, but they show the standard brackets too, so they may be of use?

OK,

Measuring my new drivers side bracket (doesnt quite match the one in the pictures as the tabs on both point outwards so is the mirror of the one with the tow eye)

Its 3mm steel. There are are a few small differences but the position of the 4 mounting holes DO match the one I have.................

Back