SAM_0148.JPG

Panda (Classic) Super Panda.

Introduction

Thought you might like to see some pics of my "secret" Panda which went for it's MOT today.

Flew through (y) and it is amazing underneath & in the wheelarches :yum: - the garage staff were shocked (I was too to be honest) & they reckon I got a bargain.

It's not perfect, but will probably be visiting Vernon's partner's brother's ( VmanC is that right Vernon? :confused:) paint shop to sort a bit of minor paint damage where the lady hit her gate post (shame she didn't give up driving BEFORE damaging the Panda :bang: ).

I can't work out if it's the same colour as Vernon's new 4x4 - I'm not sure is it?

Although it came with a set of new Dunlop tyres, I'm very tempted to use some period Fiat Panda brand new alloys I have (when I can afford new tyres) - what do you think? I had an identical set on my old Tipo years ago & always wanted to find some more as I like the spoke effect.

Gavin. :)

Reactions: VmanC and Antony
Panda looks great and sits lovely on those alloys

Out of interest what size are the wheels ? Width and offset as well, If you know?(y) doing a bit of research for when I go wheel shopping for mine :slayer:

Thanks

Panda looks great and sits lovely on those alloys

Out of interest what size are the wheels ? Width and offset as well, If you know?(y) doing a bit of research for when I go wheel shopping for mine :slayer:

Thanks

Thanks (y)

The alloys were original options on the Panda & Uno.

These are running 165/65R13 tyres. They are ET36, and are marked 5Jx13H2 (that's the width is it?). They should fit perfectly as they are designed for the car - it looks really good on them & the photos don't really do them justice.

Hope that helps (y)

Thanks (y)

The alloys were original options on the Panda & Uno.

These are running 165/65R13 tyres. They are ET36, and are marked 5Jx13H2 (that's the width is it?). They should fit perfectly as they are designed for the car - it looks really good on them & the photos don't really do them justice.

Hope that helps (y)

Awesome thanks for That , yeah 5j will be 5 inch wide I'm going to push the boundaries and try 14x5.5 , now I have your car as a reference point I know where I stand , great help (y)

Awesome thanks for That , yeah 5j will be 5 inch wide I'm going to push the boundaries and try 14x5.5 , now I have your car as a reference point I know where I stand , great help (y)

Might be worth you speaking to Vernon VmanC - pushing boundaries he's good at, and can probably tell you if anything you're thinking about will work. (y)

14x5.5 are fine if you use 165/60 tyres and a 40 offset, anything bigger will need the rear arches sorting. You can go to 15x6 if you keep the tyres small.

Good grief this is due an mot again!! Went down to Alton once last year - that's it!

After the mot I'll consider its future. Seriously considering moving it on, as I have too many cars getting mot'd and then parked up. I'm assuming no one is looking, but shout if you are. (y)

I'll give the alloys a home as I'm sure the new keeper will want to keep it original! ;)

They will go on a "secret" panda of my own - only three people know what's going down and one of them isn't VmanC!

More will be revealed later in the week.....

Whatever happens to Super Panda, the alloys will be staying - sorry!

Back