sunroof fuse

Currently reading:
sunroof fuse

K

kirk

is there a fuse for sun roof as its just stopped workin. Also my heated seats have stopped work is there a fuse for them?oh and where is the fuse for fiat standard alarm system? Sorry for all the questions. Need answerin asap pls thanx ppl

All info on the site - just need to look.
http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/run-a-bravo.htm#part8

sven3.jpg

Members Site ---------My Site

right, sun roof don't work al of a sudden but interior lights works so took it al down and i think damp has go in. If i was to dry it wiv hair dryer for a bit would it work?or is there nothin i can do?

Might also be why your alarm receiver stopped working too. Usually due to a aerial gasket leaking.

Banner08.jpg

FOR SALE :
ePER 48 Edition DVD 2009 / Fiat Bravo Haynes Manual / Fiat Bravo & Fiat Coupe Workshop Manuals and Fiat Bravo Owners Manual in Electronic Format.

But did you check/change the sunroof fuse - I didnt catch that - it is a just for the sunroof and not the light.

Drying can help, but better would be to take off all connectors on the roof and dry them first, then the rest.
But if something blows due to water, its gone :(

sven3.jpg

Members Site ---------My Site

the fuse for light, alarm and various other things but fuse is ok. Think i might try and dry it out.see if that works. Prob won't tho :( 1 prob after the other. Lol