Panda (Classic) Suffolk SISLEY 4 x 4

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Suffolk SISLEY 4 x 4

• Fuel tank heavily rusted REPLACE TANK
  • N/S rear sill non-existant, not repairable, needs a complete new sill REPLACE SILL
  • Boot lock doesn't open NEW LOCK SET
  • Battery knackered NEW BATTERY
  • 3 out of the 4 tyres illegal/dangerous (two front completely bald, and one rear side wall perishing) NEW TYRES
  • rust on floor in boot under the matting (moderate to bad in one patch) WELD
  • No rear wiper arm REPLACE ARM
  • Rust along the whole of the bottom of the boot lid REPAIR /REPLACE LID
  • Rust along the whole of the front of the bonnet REPAIR /REPLACE BONNET
  • Rust along the outer edges of both front wheel arches REPAIR ARCHES
  • Doors - Rust free bottoms, but rust at the top of one REPLACE DOOR
  • Drivers door window, no inner rubber to keep it in place REPLACE TRIM
  • Sisley trim by rear drivers wheel arch broken REPLACE TRIM
  • The roofrack is rusted to hell, and on its last legs REFURB
  • Alloys in one hell of a state. Pitted and need a good refurb REFURB
  • Last tax ran out 05/05 so been off the road for a good 4 years AS SHOWN IN PICS

Most of those are cosmetic /replacement panels /minor, rather than structural and surely not beyond anyone seriously interested in this type of car?

Thats ok. Also remembered when I walked past our 750L which is minus its rear exhaust bracket at the mo, the the car needs a new rear rubber bracket mount thingy as well.

Might not just be the rubber mount, the rear corssmember might be rotted through.

The mains things I would be concerned about is the sill and the boot floor, the other things aren't really major and could easily be sorted and they wont stop it from passing an MOT (apart from the tyres but thats easily delt with). If you were handy with a welder then it would be quite easy to get it on the road, assuming there are no major mechanical problems.

Roofrack is indeed what I ment. Had sunroof on the brain, trying to figure why this Sisley did't have one as they were standard on the Sisley (according to brouchure)

Most of those are cosmetic /replacement panels /minor, rather than structural and surely not beyond anyone seriously interested in this type of car?

All at one hell of a cost though! Wrong side of £1k to get that all done and it looking remotly like a daily runner. I've seen some she'd, but I'd go far enough to say that was near scrappage scheme condition, and I'm against the scrappage scheme as much as most members on here.

Might not just be the rubber mount, the rear corssmember might be rotted through.

The mains things I would be concerned about is the sill and the boot floor, the other things aren't really major and could easily be sorted and they wont stop it from passing an MOT (apart from the tyres but thats easily delt with). If you were handy with a welder then it would be quite easy to get it on the road, assuming there are no major mechanical problems.

Was mount (stuck my head under), rear crossmember was about the only solid thing.

Would fail on rear wheel arches as classed as sharp protrustions. (n)

Just had a sill done on Bianca....all i can say is...£££££££££££££££££...just for the sill+weld

Normally £100 a side, £150 pair with our mechanic :)

Back