Styling Styling Mods

Currently reading:
Styling Styling Mods

FSJay

Evening ladies and gentlemen!
Ive become bored with not having done any external styling mods! I would appreciate some ideas only external though, I'm thinking of carbon wrapping the roof and maybe the bonnet and lower section of the front bumper! The problem is I don't want it to look "Chavy". The bodywork isn't it great shape to be fair so would like to give the car a bit of a nice cleaner look, I need to get round to refurb the alloys at some point but not quite sure on cost or process if anyone would care to advise? I may even just fill and wrap the alloys but not sure if this would work. I've got a sassy grey 3 door. If any one has got any pictures it would be appreciated, the cars in bits at the moment having a new engine & I have a bit of cash to give her a facelift.

I would strongly recommend against the wrapping of the bonnet and roof. I did it on my p10 Primera a couple of years ago and I regretted it after about a month because every Chav in their clio or corsa will try to race you.

You have a 3dr so maybe look into a Shumacher front bumper maybe, different set of wheels, lower it for the look and maybe tint the windows.

This gives you an idea.

Attachments

• sig_1310.jpg
    sig_1310.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Thanks for the input, I will tint the windows, forgot to add that to the original post, I plan on fitting headrest monitors so the tints will add abit more privacy. I'm debating fitting a spoiler but I'm undecided if it looks stupid or not haha. There's something missing at the rear a sell seems like the designers got bored at the back of the car! I don't know if I'm being pedantic but the cars just lacking the looks it needs.

Back