General Stripped thread?

Currently reading:
General Stripped thread?

Apart from the internet, I havent seen another panda with them on. I got them lowering springs off eBay to fit as well. Ive also got to swap the glass round on my new door because this door has a tint to its glass. Have you has any previous experience of this?

JAFFY said:
one of my threads stripped and i need a new hub-hopefully the parts will come in soon cos i cant drive!!-the guy said i cant drive with only 3 bolts in the front wheel :bang:
oh yeh neeed a wheel bearing kit too
I've got a couple of front bearings, I just fitted new one's. The old one's were OK but as I was doing everything else changed them anyway. And I will be at Santa Pod tomorrow if you want to collect them.....you'll need to say quick as I'm off to pit soon as up early o clock if you want them I'll throw them in the boot.

Alan.D said:
That's a nice looking little panda you should be proud (y)
Yeah I know, not bad for a first car, eh? The other side of the cars not so good though, ive got a decent door to replace the rusty, dented, scratched one. Theres also a dent on the panel in front of the door, where I presume the wind has caught the door at some point in its life and pushed it further forward then it should go.

Cheers. Im confident about changing the lock over, but how do you do the glass? I'll just remove the tinted glass that I dont need first, incase I mess it up it wont be the end of the world.

Removing the glass wasnt that bad, and I figured out an easier way to change the lock. Instead of having to undo circlips and connecting rods, all I did was unscrew the nut on the back of it, and the barrel just popped off. This way, all you have to do it simply push the new barrel in and tighten the nut.

Back