General Stolen aerial

Currently reading:
General Stolen aerial

Gezi

Jellytots are Vegan :)
Some lovely little scum bag has stolen my aerial. Where would you suggest I get a new one from as I dont want to buy a lemon and have it not fit. The stubby ones look nice but only seen on US sites

The same thing has happened to me, only had my car a month.. I bought a stubby aerial, but it won't fit :confused: Could the person who took the original aerial have taken any of the base?

I'll post pictures tomorrow if it helps, as when I've looked it up every one seems to be able to just screw the replacement aerial in.

Thank you :)

Someone stole the one off my Noddy Van last year bought this off of Amazon £3.95 free delivery comes with a 5mm/6mm adapter. It is identical to the Fiat one

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006J9TA3Y?keywords=Fiat%20500%20aerial&qid=1442436006&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1[/ame]

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Funnily enough the newer Fiat 500's come with an Aerial thats built in, as in you cannot remove it from the car = )

Mine has the old one (2010 model). But personally, as i drive most of the time in the city, i remove the aerial as you don't really need it and I find it ugly. The radio stations have perfect reception in the city without the aerial, only when out of town do you actually need it.

Funnily enough the newer Fiat 500's come with an Aerial thats built in, as in you cannot remove it from the car = )
Well, look at this one. Are you suggesting this 500 is old?

new500.jpg

I think you mean the aerial of the 500C.

Last edited:
Back