General Stilo Throttle

Currently reading:
General Stilo Throttle

kou_19

Hi again,

Yet another daft question. I have been trying to where the throttle cable connects to my engine. I have been told by one of my work mates that my car had an alectric throttle but I'm not so sure but thought I would ask the experts.

Thanks again for the advice guys

Yep its electric! Known as "fly-by-wire" throttles. I think it uses potentiometers (sp?) to understand the postion of the pedal and then the computer controls the rest of the function. I guess this is also how the ASR system works.

i believe this is correct also no cables and thank god cables of all sorts break on puntos/seicentos etc lol

Yep its electric! Known as "fly-by-wire" throttles. I think it uses potentiometers (sp?) to understand the postion of the pedal and then the computer controls the rest of the function. I guess this is also how the ASR system works.

Yeap, electric! BUT, i think ASR uses the brakes to lock the spinning wheel... Has nothing to do with the thottle.

Hi again,

Yet another daft question. I have been trying to where the throttle cable connects to my engine. I have been told by one of my work mates that my car had an alectric throttle but I'm not so sure but thought I would ask the experts.

Thanks again for the advice guys

Boost another Stilo owner a gnats danglies away from me (y)

Last edited:
Back