General Stilo Mud Flaps

Currently reading:
General Stilo Mud Flaps

Well im not sure on them either but i thought that i would give it a go i can always take them off. I say some on another car and thought yeah they look ok but they would have to be good quality blue on the yellow car:slayer: (I hope)

Yeah i have the genuine ones already i just fancy adding a bit of rally look.

Well, let me know if you will sell them as I want them. Cost for "Fiat Stilo genuine mudflaps" in Norway are 80 GBP a pair, so a grand total of 160 GBP for 4 pieces of plastic. Without fitting. :eek:

M.

Hi Morten, :idea:
I could always post you some if you don't mind risking your dreaded customs.

Customs is not a problem when you know how to handle it. As a private person I can receive goods with a value of appx. 20 GBP (equals 200 NOK at the moment). If the value exceeds 200 NOK, VAT is added to the value AND the postage - even if VAT is paid in the country of origin. And also a nice customs fee of 10-20 GBP is added. Not to mention the extra week of customs delay and package opening, and paper's back and forth with proof of cost etc.

So it all depends on what the "customs sticker" on the parcel says.

But the best way to omit it all is to send as gift (marked on the sticker) with no invoice or price tag, except the written value (gifts below 1000 NOK can be received without any added taxes/VAT) on the customs sticker. The GSR kit was a gift by the way...

Safe mode: Gift sending with value below 20 GBP.

So how much for two pairs of Fiat Stilo Genuine mudflaps?

So how much for two pairs of Fiat Stilo Genuine mudflaps?
I presume you really mean a full set (front+back) although I must admit I've only bothered with the rears on my 5 door.

I can check dealer price but the real problem is the total weight. If it's over 2Kgs then it gets very expensive so critical to keep total weight below that.

Be nice if someone could post the weight of them as I'm not too keen on taking mine off just to weigh them ;)

Yeah I need the full set of 4. How much for shipping if the wheight exceeds 2 kilos?
Last time I checked it was £40 by UPS and even that's special rate

Sent by Royal Mail (under 2 Kg) then post & packing is £17.50 (that's with tracking).

Price of a full set from the dealer is £56.71 inc.

Last edited:
Last time I checked it was £40 by UPS and even that's special rate

Sent by Royal Mail (under 2 Kg) then post & packing is £17.50 (that's with tracking).

Price of a full set from the dealer is £56.71 inc.

I only have the rears aswell and one of them has a scuff so you prob wouldnt want them. I havnt got a clue how they got scuffed spose the lean during a Hand break maneuver might have something to do with it.

I only have the rears aswell and one of them has a scuff so you prob wouldnt want them. I havnt got a clue how they got scuffed spose the lean during a Hand break maneuver might have something to do with it.

Hm. I'm not familiar with the term "scuff" but if it means scratch or similiar I don't mind. I don't fancy a cracked one though. My rear bumper is slightly damaged all over with scatches and paint damages, so I don't mind well used mud flaps, as long as they are Stilo genuine and for the 5 door.

M.

Back