General Stilo meet?

Currently reading:
General Stilo meet?

Well, no, I suppose not - taking the Ulysse as well....

I have been snowed this month, Feb and March is good for me all round, so I reckon end of Feb - will speak to purplemonday :)

Oh yes, I love meets :)

We are semi-tied coz of kids - ok if just two of us travelling, like this Saturday, but any great distance and they get restless; once they get older will be easier.

Thats sounds look a good time for a meet to me, end of feb or begining of march! I'll be able to come; well depending on location (hopefully its not to far away :) and of course if i got my stilo! Should be back in my loving arms this saturday now!)

Any info on a location yet?! (y)

Is every1 invited?

If so i think the middle of the uk cos i live in fife scotland and am not good at directions :(

To be honest.............................

I wasn't even aware of this meet, I am so busy with work and e-learning at the moment that I only dip in and out of the forums, bloody work, it's taking over my life!

I couldn't handle Jules in a mini, I couldn't handle her if she was asleep Stu, my Mrs is moaning at me, she says I haven't shagged her in two weeks, I've got no hope really! I've been on courses and running my shift, work overload....................................

The Italian Stallion is dead!

Re: To be honest.............................

Bugger, gonna be a good one though.

My work this month has been hell, but all over know. Back to normality, which is great. Least we may get a mini-meet in a few weeks in Rugby :)

Dunno.............................

they want to send me on a two week course in Cardiff in March, not happy!

I've never suffered from Work Related Stress but I'm starting to feel the pressure a little now, not so much with my job remit, but the impact it is having on my home life, my employer requires a lot of commitment for not so much pay.

Back