Styling stilo mats

Currently reading:
Styling stilo mats

sly

hi just got a stilo!
but would like sum mats , seen on Desira online that they do 3 differant types , a standard one , elegant one and a abarth one.
unfortunatly they show all the same pictures , does anyone know what the differant ones are like , and would they all fit in a standard (non abarth) stilo?
also anywhere else worth a look for stilo bits (would like sum alloys too!).
ta.

Got my 'elegant' mats from Desira last week. They look really nice and are quite soft underfoot. They got a decent quality grippy surface underneath and mold to the shape of the car (which is a 5-door Dynam.) The drivers one comes with an easy to fit attachment system common with most decent drivers-side car mats.

Welcome to the Stilo world Sly!
Nice choice buying a Stilo. Hope you enjoy!
Now about the mats, a had the same problem on desira site. All stilo mats have the same picture and i wanted the Abarth one. Can't help you cos i want help too on this one. Does the abarth set,have the system for connecting the driver mat on the floor (for not moving to and fro all the time)?
About the alloys let me suggest to find some from known brands. MOMO, BBS, OZ are the best ones and you can find very good looking alloys in all sizes and best quality. :)

Andreas (CY)
Fiat Stilo 1.6 3Door Dynamic, Metallic Black, 16" Alloys, Dual Zone Climate Control, Steering Wheel Radio Buttons.

thanx for the quick replies , guys!

kev , do your elegant mats say stilo on them like the ones in the pic?
would like to know if the abarth ones have kewl little scorpions onthem though......................hehe!
:D
about the alloys , i do quite fancy fiat ones as i doubt i will go to mod crazy just thought they would finish the car off abit!

Bought a nice set of mats from Halfords that fit fine, cost me £30 and the drivers one has the alloy kick heel plate. Have to say even though it's alloy it's got some wicked grip even when wet.
Give the interior a little more of a sporty look, not that the car hasn't already:)

Stilo Dynamic 1.8 16v (Metalic Black, side skirts, rear spoiler and 17" wheels)

have sent a nice email to them to see if they can tell me what the differance is between the two (elegant and abarth).
in the hope the abarth has the abarth badge on it.
:I

stilo 1.6 dynamic 16v

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sly
have sent a nice email to them to see if they can tell me what the differance is between the two (elegant and abarth).
in the hope the abarth has the abarth badge on it.
:I

stilo 1.6 dynamic 16v
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
another prompt reply abarth badges are go!

stilo 1.6 dynamic 16v

He's a question for any other Abarth owners.

Did your car come with any mats and if so what do they look like?

I've just looked at the specifications and it appears that they come with mats as standard. However, I paid for mine. I just wonder whether I've been ripped off.

Barbarian
3dr Stilo Abarth, Leather, Broom Yellow and Sky Window

mine just has the stilo written on the drivers mat on all the rest its plain black but i have a 1.6 dynamic i dunno if they put different mats on the abarth

1.6 silver dynamic 3d with skywindow and silver rims.

The aftermarket mats available from Fiat dealers have Stilo written on them. You can get them with an Abarth logo on too.

The standard Abarth mats are plain.

Roja

2003 Silver 3-Door Abarth with graphite wheels and all the toys

got a sulk on!
just received my abarth mats.no abarth logo on them , also seems to have two holes in the drivers mat with two plugs , where the hell do they go??????
rant over!

stilo 1.6 dynamic 16v

WOW!
sent desira a email regarding the mats first thing this morning and the guy there gave me a ring just to say that he will sort it out and give me a ring back later!!
now thats what i call customer service!!

now if only reg vardy could do that..................

stilo 1.6 dynamic 16v

Back