General Stilo manual

Currently reading:
General Stilo manual

Hi

My First Post and I need to ask for help,

I need user manual too. I cannot open my trunk with my back door lock (my micro switch is working but the 12v circuit doesn't came on trunk lock). I have italian user manual and cant translate fuse link schematic.

Thanks

[email protected]

If I have any time after work tomorrow I'll scan the relevant pages from my Stilo handbook for you.

I have the 1.6 Sport Active by the way.

Stuart DemonD said:
I only have the Connect manual in PDF format, not the main manual - will have a search anyway, and see what I can find....

Stuart where or how can I get your manual?
thanks.

Until you can get a manual, hope these might help
Click on picture to enlarge

description of operation.JPG

boot lock wiring diag.JPG

boot lock circuit diag.JPG

hi all,
Picked up my 2004 stilo multiwagon 1.6 last week and noticed there was no owners hand book. (I thought all cars came with a handbook).
Can anybody confirm if you should get a hand book with a stilo before i ring the dealer and make myself look stupid.

thanks
Darren

purpleronnie said:
hi all,
Picked up my 2004 stilo multiwagon 1.6 last week and noticed there was no owners hand book. (I thought all cars came with a handbook).
Can anybody confirm if you should get a hand book with a stilo before i ring the dealer and make myself look stupid.

thanks
Darren

welcome to the forum purpleronnie, mine came with an owners manual. Get in touch with the stealer.

I'v been offered a Fiat stilo owners handbook for £12.
And the seller tells me that it does cover the multiwagon.
Is there only one handbook to cover all models or is there one for each model.

and the main car manual
where I can get one in english ?
my german one is useless for me
:(

Back