stilo headlamps

Currently reading:
stilo headlamps

kjb

My 04 stilo failed the mot today on headlamp alignment,the n/s leveling device is not working & the lamp is to low,the o/s headlamp adjusters are sheared(bloody plastic threaded screws)so looks like 2 x new headlamps,do new headlamps come with the leveling motor?if i buy new lights are there 2 different types with & without a leveling motor,will the wiring loom fit both styles of headlamp,car is a 5dr 1.4, np autoparts are listing the light for £45 each

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

All Stilo headlamps have levelling motors. New headlamps should come complete, i.e. with bulbs and levelling motors, but check with the seller before buying.

Also, bear in mind when buying them that 3 door and 5 door Stilo headlamps are different and that some have a foglamp and some don't.

Providing you get the correct headlamps for your car, the wiring connectors will fit.

Hi, Welcome to the FF.

All Stilo headlamps have levelling motors. New headlamps should come complete, i.e. with bulbs and levelling motors, but check with the seller before buying.

Also, bear in mind when buying them that 3 door and 5 door Stilo headlamps are different and that some have a foglamp and some don't.

Providing you get the correct headlamps for your car, the wiring connectors will fit.
5dr model with fog lamps,seems quite cheap for a headlamp £45 if it includes the leveling motor,I think dropping the bumper is in order,my hands are not the smallest & I love my skin just the way it is

Back