Hello! Fiat lover here, especially for the lesser known ones such as the Marea & Palio Weekend/Stilo and many more

Currently reading:
Hello! Fiat lover here, especially for the lesser known ones such as the Marea & Palio Weekend/Stilo and many more

GideonFiat

Hello, it's great to be here! Thanks for letting me join the Fiat forum.
My parents and I, we own a Fiat Ducato 2.8JTD (2001) campervan, a Fiat Punto (2003) and a Fiat Bravo (2008) and we love the fiat cars.
We used to have a Palio Weekend 1.6 16V but had too many problems which were too expensive to repair so we had to say goodbye to our favourite car in 2016. Hope to see, read and share more things with fellow Fiat fans and lovers here on the forum!

Hi all, (sorry if it's the wrong thread but)
It's a shame to tell (year after I joined the forum) that an idiot crashed into the back of our beloved Bravo few days ago, most likely due to phone use according to witnesses (we were standing still on the road as the car in front of us was about to take a left turn, so we were in the middle of it.)

Here are 2 pics that show the damage to our car, luckily the damage at the front of the car was minimal (license plate fell of)!

BravoRear (2).PNG
BravoFront.PNG

Last edited:
Back