General Stilo 17" upgrade wheels

Currently reading:
General Stilo 17" upgrade wheels

mr_green_uk

Guys,

I have just bought a set of the fiat 17" stilo upgarde alloys not the claw or the blades but the multispoke design where one spoke sits proud and the other in.

Anyway aside the fact that i don't know what they are called :confused: i am after a set of 4 centre caps for these wheels and without a part number am struggling from fiat.
Does anyone have any kicking about that whey want to get rid of or
Does anyone know what the part number would be???

Any help much apprecaited as always :worship:

I presume that he actually ment the whole caps not just badges and they should sell them somewhere ill keep my eye out.
Phone a few scrappies they may be able to help.

I presume that he actually ment the whole caps not just badges and they should sell them somewhere ill keep my eye out.
Phone a few scrappies they may be able to help.

Yes sorry i'm after the plastic centre caps not the badges, if someone has the same could you see if there is a fiat part number?

Yes sorry i'm after the plastic centre caps not the badges, if someone has the same could you see if there is a fiat part number?

I dont know whether you have a fiat garage there but shropshire is near wolves. If you want then take a drive down to Brindley fiat/ call them on 01902 313152.

Or even better your wheels have a part number go to the nearest dealer give them the part number for the wheel and they will get you center caps for that matching wheel. Hope this helps

I dont know whether you have a fiat garage there but shropshire is near wolves. If you want then take a drive down to Brindley fiat/ call them on 01902 313152.

Or even better your wheels have a part number go to the nearest dealer give them the part number for the wheel and they will get you center caps for that matching wheel. Hope this helps

Cheers for all the posts guys, i managed to find one in the work car park so whipped it off and got the part number, called fiat and just the job (y)
Everyones a winner :D

Back