Tuning Stilo 115 Performance Upgrades

Currently reading:
Tuning Stilo 115 Performance Upgrades

MyNameIsHate

Hello guys, i finally stopped the lurking and registered with the forum and decided to be part of the community.

I am a proud owner of a 2004 Stilo JTD115 and i owned a Bravo JTD105 for almost 13 years previously.

My Bravo had quite a performance upgrade (running about 165hp) so when i swapped to the Stilo i found it to be quite sluggish (heavier and "missing" 50hp lol)

After looking around i didnt find any performance modded Stilos and i was wondering if there are any around so we can exchange a few ideas.

I am currently running a hybrid 1749VB turbo with a 6+6 56mm MFS compressor, front mount intercooler and 62mm exhaust line, ECU remapped of course. Still havent gone to the dyno to perfect the ECU tuning but i believe i should be running near 200hp.

Cheers mates

I blanked off the EGR...! :D

It's less smokey and it pulls better... though that might be because I also changed the MAP sensor.

I'd only tune the beast if I could get some extra horses without straining the motor. Gerrard has 127,000 miles which is "not bad" for a diesel.. but I don't want any reliability hassles. I bought this to drive whilst I was fixing up the car I bought to drive whilst I was fixing my car.. :D

Ralf S.

Back