Technical Steering wheel compatibility question

Currently reading:
Technical Steering wheel compatibility question

Loreto

Have just become the owner of a 1993 MK2 1.1ie which came with an aftermarket "racing" type steering wheel which is just too small for my tastes.

Can anyone tell me which stock Fiat Uno steering wheels are compatible, and if possible which steering wheel is the one which came stock with the car?

Thanks!

Yes I have, and unfortunately the only thing he had in his possession was the horn button (which he gave to me!). The steering wheel wasn't in good condition, and was thrown away when the new one was installed.

I'll have a pic by tomorrow, but I warn you that it's nothing special. When I find a replacement, I'll be more than happy to send it to you.

Sorry for resurrecting an old post, but I would like to ask if a steering wheel from a Punto mk1 OR A COUPE! fit a 93' Uno?

I'm trying to find an alternative steering wheel to the stock ones, and aftermarket sporty replacements.

I did manage to find a Uno Turbo wheel, but it was in very bad condition and missing the center pad.

Last edited:
I remember someone on here said - try to get a car accessory shop to let you look at the wheel boss data published by aftermarket wheel manufs - from that you can work out which standard cars have same or compatible bosses (presumably includes things such as indicator/cancel gadgets). If anyone gets answers, tell us, as I too want a nicer wheel for Uno mk.1.

Back