General Steering wheel boss

Currently reading:
General Steering wheel boss

Hi Guys
I`ve just bought a momo tuner steering wheel for £53 bargain!!! (£135 from demon tweeks) Only thing is i need a boss but don`t really want to pay momo prices (£40ish) Has anyone got a second hand or unwanted one (any make as long as it fits my wheel) to sell?
Cheers
Adrian

If its for a Cinq and you have the older one with non Sei stalks then a Mountney boss also fits as its the same pattern, these are cheaper than MOMO and should only be about £25 in your local Halfruads. you've saved enough on the wheel to buy a new boss!

If you have like me the Sei stalks then there is no alternative but to buy the MOMO one which is over £40.

Aaron.

Hi Aaron
The mountney boss is about £40 aswell so even with my Halfords discount its still more than i want to spend really.I`ve seen them for about £25 but can`t remember where.My car is 96/97 do you know what stalks i would have?
Hi Jamie
If your selling i`m buying!!!!
Cheers
Adrian

If it has 3 stalks, then normal Cinq boss, if it has 2 stalks then its the Sei one so MOMO only as the steering shroud is much bigger.

Do a search on the net, but of course you have to factor in delivery cost as well , but could still be better to buy with your discount, tis not much for a nice wheel on the car :D

Aaron.

Back