General Standard/optional spec

Currently reading:
General Standard/optional spec

PickleGP

I can't find this by a forum search, and by Google-Fu is weak today..

Is there anywhere I can find the standard spec for each of the variations on the GP? i.e. the difference between the Active, Active Sport and Dynamic spec levels.

I'd seen the Parker's page, but that only mentions performance figures that I can see and the trim level doesn't affect that.

James, I'd be grateful if you could. I found the trim sticker on the door pillar today, I hadn't realised the car was the Active Sport trim. This mixes up my ideas of what the original owner had added to the base spec.

Seems a bit odd though. Climate control only on the eleganza? really? And cruise control only on option on the sporting and eleganza? I thought it was standard on the sporting?

Metallic paint only on the dub? Simply not true, my car (dynamic sport) is crossover black and you try and tell me thats not metallic :confused:

Steel wheels not an option on the dynamic sport? Again not true, I am the second owner of my car with the original invoice and documentation for the car. The original owner decided not to go for alloys and stick with steelies.

I'd missed that page.. but I suspect it's incorrect anyway.. just the "metallic paint" line is enough to suggest that (standard as Dub, not available even as option on anything else).

"Active Sport models add a leather covered steering wheel, 15-inch alloy wheels, rear spoiler, front foglights, side and curtain airbags and heated door mirrors"

Well.. if the door pillar sticker is to be believed and it is an Active Sport.. I'm missing quite a bit from that list (alloys, spoiler, front fogs).

Climate control was only standard fit on the eleganza, optional on sportings. Cc only an option on series 1 sportings, standard on s2. Metalic paint an option on most models, plenty of metalic dynamics and sportings on the road. Fairly sure the active sport should have fogs, side skirts and a spoiler, looks like a junior sporting (but with small wheels and black door handles).

See the faq section the 2006 sales book spec charts are in there ;)

Ohh.. so it is, thanks Andy.

Dualogic not available on the Active only on the Active Sport? Looks like I have got a bit of a mash-up of trim levels then..

Thanks James.. I think I can ignore the Sport sticker inside the door jamb and assume it's a basic Active plus a few extras.

Back